About the Applicant
Imagination is a global creative business established in 1968.
We believe in transforming business through creativity, recognising that the creative requirements of brand communications have shifted from ‘message’ ideas to ‘experience’ ideas. We have made a conscious effort to re-think the product we provide for our clients, not by changing what we do, but by expanding what we do. The result is work that is more relevant to clients and more relevant to consumers, more often.
Shell (Brand) / Imagination (Agency)
The aim of the Shell Eco-marathon (SEM) Asia event was to inspire new ideas to address the complex issues posed by the energy-water-food nexus in the Philippines, as well as across Asia.
Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2014 welcomed more than 105 student teams from Asia and the Middle East competing to build the ultimate energy efficient vehicle put to the test on the first street circuit in Asia.
- On-site registration of over 35,000 people and over 18,500 individually activated Lab passes over the 4 opening days.
- 80,000 RFID interactions, equalling a total of 4,923,896 engaged minutes recorded.
- 94% visitor satisfaction.
- 90,000 pieces of unique content.
- Total Twitter reach of 7.3 million.
- Total media reach of over 100 million.
- RFID proved vital in ensuring people spent time seeking out and interacting with multiple stories throughout the Energy Lab.
- Planet You quiz ensured audiences engaged deeply with it – an average of 6,045 visitors answered each question.
- The Tweetwall in the Paddock was great at encouraging students and visitors and their friend and followers to post images and tweets.
- Visitors in Manila are super active – interactions and content collected or created per visitor are twice than visitors in SEM Rotterdam, and twitter traffic was double.
Overall, Imagination’s project team managed to exceed Shell’s expectations for their first ever Eco-marathon event in Manila, Philippines, by successfully delivering one of the largest corporate events in the APAC region, and by exceeding guest engagement and content amplification levels.